I hope you enjoyed your weekend. Here are 20 great quotes to give you a little push and inspiration for your week:
1. “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.” Anais Nin
2. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: Do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” Aristotle
4. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” George Addair
5. “Fall seven times and stand up eight.” Japanese proverb
7. “The extra mile is a vast, unpopulated wasteland.” (OK, that one’s mine)
8. “What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.” Bob Dylan
10. “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” Chinese proverb
11. “You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” Maya Angelou
13. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” Farrah Gray
14. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” Confucius
16. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” Beverly Sills
17.”Few things can help an individual more than to place responsibility on him, and to let him know that you trust him.” Booker T. Washington
19. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” Ayn Rand
20. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” Steve Jobs
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.