While the average property investor would have no idea who he is, Tom Panos is well known in the real estate industry as a leading auctioneer and real estate sales trainer.
I know I’ve learned lots from him and enjoy his motivational presentations.
Recently he shared:
7 life lessons he wishes he knew earlier…
- Do work you love and are good at.
- Change your perspective – the way you see a problem is the problem
- There are not an endless number of tomorrow’s.
- You are your habits – first you make your habits in your habits make you.
- Eliminate physical and mental toxins from your life.
- Success is an inside job.
- It’s your life what are you going to do about it.
What lessons would you have liked to know earlier in your life?
Leave your thoughts in the comments below…
Subscribe & don’t miss a single episode of michael yardney’s podcast
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
Need help listening to michael yardney’s podcast from your phone or tablet?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
Prefer to subscribe via email?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.