Whether it’s about celebrating Valentines day this week – or simply celebrating the ones you love…
Here’s some truly beautiful love quotes to remind us what’s really important.
- “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.” – Victor Hugo
- “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.” — Angelita Lim
- “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” — James Baldwin
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” – Lucille Ball
- “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” – Roy Croft
- “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
- “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.