Life is full of lessons – some good, some difficult.
But the the most important thing is to be able to learn from every lesson that comes your way and move on.
Here’s 15 inspirational quotes on moving forward:
- “If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “If I am to meet with a disappointment, the sooner I know it, the more of life I shall have to wear it off.” ― Thomas Jefferson
- “Don’t let today’s disappointments cast a shadow on tomorrow’s dreams.” ― Unknown
- “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
- The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” ― Robert Kiyosaki
- “There’s always failure. And there’s always disappointment. And there’s always loss. But the secret is learning from the loss, and realizing that none of those holes are vacuums.” ― Michael J. Fox
- “We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.” ― Jim Rohn
- “If I had my way, if I was lucky enough, if I could be on the brink my entire life – that great sense of expectation and excitement without the disappointment – that would be the perfect state.” ― Cate Blanchett
- “Anytime you suffer a setback or disappointment, put your head down and plow ahead.” ― Les Brown
- “Disenchantment, whether it is a minor disappointment or a major shock, is the signal that things are moving into transition in our lives.” ― William Throsby Bridges
- “Enthusiasm is followed by disappointment and even depression, and then by renewed enthusiasm.” ― Murray Gell-Mann
- “Expectations may sometimes lead you to disappointments, but the anger of getting disappointment may sometimes lead you to what you expected.” – Unknown
- “Every disappointment gives you opportunity to make another appointment.” – B. A. Fajimi
- “But you know that disappointment is just the action of your brain readjusting itself to reality after discovering things are not the way you thought they were.” – Brad Warner
- “Life is not always a celebration; so be ready to courageously face disappointments when they come, and be sure to grow stronger and wiser from them.” – Edmond Mbiaka
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.