It’s Monday again, and we’ve got the perfect formula to beat those blues.
Success is at your fingertips – so hop out of bed and grab it.
Here’s 12 inspiring quotes to help get your week off to a good start:
1. “Nobody stands taller than those willing to stand corrected.” – William Safire
2. “What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail?” —Eleanor Roosevelt
3. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” —Helen Keller
4. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” —Marie Curie
5. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” —Dale Carnegie
6. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
7. “It’s a dead-end street if you sit around waiting for someone else to tell you you’re okay.” —Michael Pitt, Delirious
8. “With confidence, you have won before you have started.” —Marcus Garvey
9. “If it’s a million to one shot, I’ll make sure I’m one.” —Razorlight, Before I Fall To Pieces
10. “When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things.” —Joe Namath
11. “I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done.” —Robert Downey, Jr.
12. “Whether you come from a council estate or a country estate, your success will be determined by your own confidence and fortitude.” —Michelle Obama
And here’s a bonus for you:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.