Here’s a collection of the 12 inspiring quotes from well-known philosophers, singers, writers and politicians to help boost your confidence for the week ahead:
1. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined.” —Henry David Thoreau
2. “To anyone that ever told you you’re no good… They’re no better.” —Hayley Williams
3. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” —Christopher Robin
4. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
5. “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” —Coco Chanel
6. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” —Dr. Benjamin Spock
7. “I say, dress to please yourself. Listen to your inner muse and take a chance. Wear something that says ‘Here I am!’ today.” —Iris Apfel
8. “Happiness is the secret to all beauty; there is no beauty that is attractive without happiness.” —Christian Dior
9. “Confidence… thrives on honesty, on honor, on the sacredness of obligations, on faithful protection and on unselfish performance. Without them it cannot live.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
10. “You have no control over other people’s taste, so focus on staying true to your own.” —Tim Gunn
11. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of being unacceptable.” —Paul Tillich
And your bonus for this week:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.