It’s Monday morning, so here’s this week’s list of 10 great motivational quotes to kick start your week…
- “You have to think anyway, so why no think big?” – Donald Trump
- “If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right” – Henry Ford
- ” When the student is ready, the teacher appears.”
- “The more you do, the more you fail. The more you fail, the more you learn. The more you learn, the better you get.” – John Maxwell
- ” If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But, whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King
- ” Failed? Get up! Make a mistake? Get up! Could have done things better? Get up! Did something you regret? Get up! Truth and integrity are the pillars we stand on each day. Learning from our ‘mistakes’ makes us human, stronger and wiser. Seek out the lessons and ‘never give up’! “
- “Success in Life is a product of deliberate choice, and not chance or luck”
- ” When you’re green, your growing. When you’re ripe, you rot.” – Ray Kroc (McDonald’s)
- “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
- ” Fools learn when they must; wise people learn when they can.” – Arthur Wellesley
And the bonus for this week:
SUBSCRIBE & DON'T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE OF MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST
Hear Michael & a select panel of guest experts discuss property investment, success & money related topics. Subscribe now, whether you're on an Apple or Android handset.
NEED HELP LISTENING TO MICHAEL YARDNEY'S PODCAST FROM YOUR PHONE OR TABLET?
We have created easy to follow instructions for you whether you're on iPhone / iPad or an Android device.
PREFER TO SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL?
Join Michael Yardney's inner circle of daily subscribers and get into the head of Australia's best property investment advisor and a wide team of leading property researchers and commentators.