To start your week off on a good note, here is a bunch of great inspirational quotes from the great Jim Rohn.
Have a great week…make it a great week.
- Learn how to say no. Don’t let your mouth overload your back.
- Good people are found not changed. Recently I read a headline that said, “We don’t teach people to be nice. We simply hire nice people.” Wow! What a clever short cut.
- Your personal philosophy is the greatest determining factor in how your life works out.
- To become financially independent you must turn part of your income into capital; turn capital into enterprise; turn enterprise into profit; turn profit into investment; and turn investment into financial independence.
- One of the best places to start to turn your life around is by doing whatever appears on your mental “I should” list.
- We can have more than we’ve got because we can become more than we are.
- Happiness is not an accident. Nor is it something you wish for. Happiness is something you design.
- Your family and your love must be cultivated like a garden. Time, effort, and imagination must be summoned constantly to keep any relationship flourishing and growing.
- You must either modify your dreams or magnify your skills.
- It’s easy to carry the past as a burden instead of a school. It’s easy to let it overwhelm you instead of educate you.
Your bonus quote for today:
Also published on Medium.