You’ll never guess what happens every minute on the internet – the statistics are mind-boggling!
Google literally processes 2.4 million searches every minute.
700,000 people login to Facebook every 60 seconds and Amazon sells over $200,000 of physical and digital goods.
Here are the full stats on what happens every internet minute:
According to Excelacom:
- 701,389 logins on Facebook
- 69,444 hours watched on Netflix
- 150 million emails sent
- 1,389 Uber rides
- 527,760 photos shared on Snapchat
- 51,000 app downloads on Apple’s App Store
- $203,596 in sales on Amazon.com
- 120+ new Linkedin accounts
- 347,222 tweets on Twitter
- 28,194 new posts to Instagram
- 38,052 hours of music listened to on Spotify
- 1.04 million vine loops
- 2.4 million search queries on Google
- 972,222 Tinder swipes
- 2.78 million video views on Youtube
- 20.8 million messages on WhatsApp
That’s a lot of data every minute!