BUILDING WEALTH THROUGH PROPERTY INVESTMENT
Michael Yardney | DVD set
Whether you are a beginning investor or a seasoned property professional, you must watch this 2 DVD set as Michael Yardney gives his insights into our changing economic, finance and property markets. Like chess, the winners in property will be the players who can think 3 or 4 steps ahead and that’s where Michael’s perspective will allow you to evaluate where you are now, where you want to be with regards to your future wealth, what your options are, awhat actions to take and more importantly, what not to do to build your wealth through property investment in these changing markets.
Add to cart : $49 + postage
2 DVD set – almost 4 hours plus two bonus reports and audio program, only $49.00.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced property investor – this new DVD program will answer your questions about building wealth through property investment in our changing finance, economic and property markets.
Watch as Michael Yardney gives you his insights gleaned from over 37 years in property. He has successfully invested in and traded through 5 property cycles and has probably educated more successful Australian property investors than anyone else.
In these 2 DVD’s Michael shows you:
- What’s in store for our economy and how the world’s economic woes will impact on our finance and property markets.
- Together with leading finance strategist Rolf Schaefer, he explains:
– What will happen to interest rates, when they will peak and how that will affect our property markets
– Six finance strategies to protect you as our finance markets change when to fix mortgage rates and when not to
– How to make yourself more attractive to the banks so they lend you more
– What type of properties the banks like and which properties not to buy
- What type of properties to buy in today’s changing property markets- the property investment strategies that served you well in the past may not work over the next few years
- Some of the biggest mistakes investors make that stop and how to avoid them.
- Lessons learned from past property cycles so you can exploit the opportunities our current property market presents.
- The type of research Michael undertakes to outperform the markets.
- The what, where and when of choosing a top performing property investment – one that outperforms the market.
- The fundamental drivers of property price movements.
- How the professionals manufacture capital growth through property renovations and property development.
- How to overcome the fear of debt by understanding how the wealthy use debt differently to the average Australian.
Three FREE Bonuses
*Available online when you register your DVD Set.
- Special Report – Smart Finance Strategies for the New Financial Era – learn how to maximize your property investment returns through smart finance strategies
- Audio Program – How to Beat the Banks in Our Changing Property Finance Markets
- Special report – How to get started in Property Development – learn how sophisticated property investors manufacture capital growth through property development
Michael Yardney is a director of Metropole Property Investment Strategists, a best selling author and one of Australia’s leading experts in the psychology of success and wealth creation through property. Let him show you the key to aspects of how and where to invest successfully in property in our changing property markets.
>> Buy this DVD program – Building Wealth through Property Investment – only $49.00; Plus 3 FREE bonuses (2 reports & 1 audio program)
>> Buy this in a bundle with The Millionaire Mindset DVD program DVD set for only $70.00 – Save $14.00 and receive SEVEN FREE BONUSES – 4 special reports and 3 audio programs.
HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Out Online Store is a secure site. All information you send and receive is encrypted using the highest possible level of web site encryption. We use internationally recognized security and payment methods (Verisign).
To purchase this book, click on the “Add to Cart” button. You will be taken to our shopping cart. When you have finished shopping, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” link at the bottom of the cart screen and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
Delivery is by Australia Post. We accept Visa and Mastercard for your convenience.