Home values across Perth have recorded a significant slowdown over the past year.
In this, the fifth part of an 8 part series from Core Logic’s Quarterly Review of the Australian Residential Property Market and Economy we look at the Perth Housing Market.
Compared with the same time a year ago, Perth home values had increased by 6.9%.
There has also been a fall in transaction over the past year foreshadowing weaker housing market conditions.
- -2.8% over the quarter
- +4.4% past 12 months
- -2.0%pa last five years
- +1.7%pa last ten years
- +7.7%pa last 15 years
- -11.4% lower than previous peak
- +5.5% over the current growth phase
Annual sales volumes
- 4,756 over year to August 2014
- +17.5% over the year
- Sales down from a recent peak of 4,826 in July 2014
- +0.4% quarter
- +2.4% over the year
- +1.5%pa last five years
- +0.2 percentage points over the quarter
- -0.1 percentage point over the year
- -10 days over the quarter
- -11 days over the year
- -1.6 percentage points over the quarter
- -0.8 percentage points over the year