When you look in the mirror who do you see?
Do you like what you see?
Do you see someone who is going to make their mark on the world, achieve great things and make the world a better place?
Or do you see something less?
Successful people do not rely on chance.
They proactively shape the course of their lives.
In my research, I uncovered eight strategies, I call the Future Mirror Strategies, that successful people use to create a blueprint for their perfect, ideal life.
Let me share them with you:
- Your Soul Mate – Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? What kind of person is your soul mate? Are they upbeat, enthusiastic, happy and anxious to succeed in life?In 100 words or less, paint a picture with words, exactly who and what this person is. What they look like; what they do for a living; who their friends are; their type of personality? Describe in intricate detail everything about this person who you will share the rest of your life with.
- Your Career – What is your ideal job? How much money do you make? What type of people do you work with?What does your ideal work day look like? What exotic places does your ideal job take you? What skills do you acquire in your perfect career? Once again, try to keep it to 100 words.
- Your Health – How much do you weigh? What shape are you in? What do you do to stay in shape? What types of food do you eat that keep you fit and trim? Once again, try to keep it to 100 words.
- Your Home – What does your home look like? Where do you live? How big is your home? How much money is it worth? How many rooms does it have? Describe those rooms. Describe your neighborhood. Leave nothing out. 100 words.
- Your Activities – In your ideal life, what kind of extracurricular activities do you engage in every day, every weekend, on vacation etc? These can be hobbies, side businesses or activities that you are passionate about. 100 words.
- Your Stuff – What things do you own? What kind of toys do you have? What car do you drive? What does your watch look like? How about your clothes? How much money do you have? How do you invest your wealth?
- Your Goals – What goals have you achieved in your ideal, perfect life? What are your accomplishments?Create a victory log of everything you will accomplish in your ideal, perfect life. 100 words should do it.
- The Big Picture – The final strategy requires that you pull it all together. In 1,000 words or less script your ideal life. Spare no details. Identify the specific people, career, health, home, toys, money and goals achieved you want as a part of your life.This big picture will become the blueprint of your life.It will activate the Reticular Activating System in your brain, which will then go to work seeking out the things you desire and it will then draw those things into your life.It will tell you, through intuition, to turn right, left, go forward or turn around.It will tell you to avoid certain people. It will direct you who to work for, where to move, who to marry.
The Success Switch
When you are specific and clear about the life you desire, you toggle on your success switch in your brain – the Reticular Activating System (RAS).
The RAS is part of the limbic system.
Creating a blueprint for your life toggles it on.
When your RAS is in the “on” position it helps you attract into your life the people, circumstances and opportunities that will make that blueprint a reality. It’s not magic.
It doesn’t require your brain to vibrate at a certain frequency. It does not require any spirit guides.
It’s your amazing brain at work.
We are only just realizing the incredible potential of the human brain.
The Future Mirror Strategies activate certain parts of the brain that allow you to see opportunities that are invisible to most everybody else.
These strategies act like a toggle switch, turning on certain parts of the brain, which then go to work to deliver to you the life you want, the life you deserve and a life that will make you happy and successful.
When you’re done with your scripts, read them at least once a week.
After a few months, look in the mirror.
Who do you see now?