Happiness has the ability to change a day, a life, even the state of the world.
Some of the worlds most successful people have been great advocates of leading a happy life.
Here’s some of their words of wisdom:
- ‘If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.’ —Morris West
- ‘Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.’ —Dr. Seuss
- ‘If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes.’ —Andrew Carnegie
- ‘If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.’ —Leonardo DiCaprio
- ‘We should remember that just as a positive outlook on life can promote good health, so can everyday acts of kindness.’ —Hillary Clinton
- ‘The purpose of our lives is to be happy.’ —Dalai Lama
- ‘The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy — it’s all that matters.’ —Audrey Hepburn
- ‘Happiness can exist only in acceptance.’ —George Orwell
- ‘It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.’ —Dale Carnegie
- ‘No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.’ —Eleanor Roosevelt
Also published on Medium.