With a little hope, a lot of courage and never ending belief – anything is possible.
Some of the worlds most successful people have triumphed in life by having courage, hope, and belief.
Here’s some of their words of wisdom:
- ‘Believe you can and you’re halfway there.’ — Theodore Roosevelt
- ‘We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.’ — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- ‘Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.’ — Mary Kay Ash
- ‘Courage is grace under pressure.’ — Ernest Hemingway
- ‘What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.’ — Napoleon Hill
- ‘It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.’ — Abraham Lincoln
- ‘Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction.’ — John F. Kennedy
- ‘If you are going through hell, keep going.’ — Winston Churchill
- ‘Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.’ — Christopher Reeve
- ‘Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.’ — Albert Einstein