Rain, hail or shine the most important thing to keep a positive attitude and outlook.
Throughout history some of the greatest minds, strongest athletes and most courageous artists overcame the most grueling life challenges thanks to their attitude and outlook.
Here are some of their words of wisdom:
- ‘It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.’ —J. K Rowling
- ‘Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious.’ —Stephen Hawking
- ‘In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.’ —Deepak Chopra
- ‘As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.’ —Bill Gates
- ‘In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity.’ —Albert Einstein
- ‘If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased.’ —Katharine Hepburn
- ‘I avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.’ —Charlotte Bronte
- ‘Everything you can imagine is real.’ —Pablo Picasso
- ‘The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.’ —Helen Keller
- ‘Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.’ —Barack Obama
Also published on Medium.