Reaching your goals starts with you – you’re willingness to eblive and give it your all.
Some of the greatest and most inspirational people through history reached their goals, against all the odds.
Their words of wisdom are a reminder that nothing is impossible.
Get inspired to reach your goal with their inspirational quotes:
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” – Jim Rohn
- “In all things that you do, consider the end.”- Solon
- “All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.” – Orison Swett Marden
- “Everybody has their own Mount Everest they were put on this earth to climb.” – Seth Godin
- “The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.” – Michelangelo
- “My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we always win out.” – Ronald Reagan
- “A goal is a dream with a deadline.”- Napoleon Hill
- “Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.”- Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog
- “Ah, but a man’s reach should exceed his grasp, or what’s a heaven for?”- Robert Browning
- “Things won are done; joy’s soul lies in the doing.”- William Shakespeare
- “Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right.”- Aldous Huxley
- “Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before.”- Polybius
- “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pablo Picasso
- “However brilliant an action may be, it should not be accounted great when it is not the result of a great purpose.”- Francois de la Rochefoucauld
- “A good archer is known not by his arrows but by his aim.”- Thomas Fuller