Jim Rohn’s philosophy was an important influence on me, so here’s even more of his quotes to start your week with some inspiration:
- If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree.
- Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
- Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
- Success is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
- Either you run the day or the day runs you.
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Get around people who have something of value to share with you. Their impact will continue to have a significant effect on your life long they have departed.
- You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself. That is something you have charge of.
- You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.
- Learn how to separate the majors and the minors. A lot of people don’t do well simply because they major in minor things.
And this weeks bonus quote:
Also published on Medium.