One of the biggest fears people have in their lives is failure.
Afraid they won’t succeed if they try something new.
Fear that they might never “make it” doing what they are passionate about.
Fear that keeps them from following their heart
Last week I shared 21 inspiring quotes to help you overcome your fear of failure.
Since life is too short to let fear make big decisions for you.
Here’s another 21 quotes to help you overcome your fears:
1. “Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.” Morihei Ueshiba
2. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage.
If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” Dale Carnegie
3. “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.”Anonymous
4. “We learn wisdom from failure much more than success. We often discover what we will do, by finding out what we will not do.” Samuel Smiles
5. “Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.” Bertrand Russell
6. “Failure is success if we learn from it.” Malcolm Forbes
7. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed.
I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” Michael Jordan
8. “Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic.” Anonymous
9. “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.”Frank Herbert
10. “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.” Zig Ziglar
11. “Success isn’t permanent and failure isn’t fatal.” Mike Ditka
12. “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”Buddha
13. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
14. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” Dale Carnegie
15. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.” Elbert Hubbard
16. “For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.” Mary Kay Ash
17. “Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.” Napoleon Hill
18. “I don’t know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody.” Bill Cosby
19. “One who fears failure limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again.” Henry Ford
20. “No man is a failure who is enjoying life.” William Feather
21. “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” Robert H. Schuller