Yes, it’s the start of the week again, but don’t be discouraged by the Monday blues.
Here’s 10 great motivational quotes to give you kick start:
- “Promise me you’ll always remember: you are braver than you believe and stronger than you seem and smarter than you think ‘” Christopher Robin ( To Pooh)
- “Do or do not. There is no try!” – Yoda
- “Learn something new, perform at least one act of kindness, and find at least one way to pay it forward EVERY DAY. These are the keys to a happy, satisfying and fulfilling life “- Meatloaf.
- “It’s not what happens that determines your life’s future. It’s what you do about what happens.”
- “Adversity is mandatory. Misery is optional. “
- “Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, & a lot of courage, to move int he opposite direction” – Albert Einstein
- “The more you know, the more your know you don’t know”
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” – Gandhi
- “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself” – Leo Tolstoy
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
And the bonus quote this week:
Also published on Medium.