Adelaide home values have recorded only a moderate rise over the past year and throughout the current growth phase.
In this, the fourth part of an 8 part series from Core Logic’s Quarterly Review of the Australian Residential Property Market and Economy we look at the Adelaide Housing Market.
Adelaide has recorded the second lowest level of cumulative value growth.
Home sales are rising across the city and most indicators have recorded an improvement over the past year.
- +2.1% over the quarter
- +4.3% past 12 months
- +1.2%pa last five years
- +3.8%pa last ten years
- +7.7%pa last 15 years
- -1.1% lower than previous peak
- +7.7% over the current growth phase
Annual sales volumes
- 26,160 over year to August 2014
- +9.1% over the year
- Highest annual sales since Sep-10
- -0.7% quarter
- +1.5% over the year
- +2.6%pa last five years
- -0.2 percentage points over the quarter
- -0.2 percentage points over the year
- +4 days over the quarter
- -5 days over the year
- +0.2 percentage points over the quarter
- -0.8 percentage points over the year