I love motivational and inspirational quotes because they remind me of the importance of a confident attitude.
Here’s another dozen quotes to get your week off to a good start:
- “If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don’t have integrity, nothing else matters.” ~ Alan K. Simpson
- “You can’t expect people to look eye to eye with you if you are looking down on them.” – Anonymous
- “Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers; it comes from being open to all the questions.” ~ Anonymous
- “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. It is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead-end street”. ~ Denis Waitley
- “You know your financial intelligence is increasing if as you get older your money is buying you more freedom, happiness, health and choices in life.” Robert Kiyosaki
- “Don’t count every hour in the day. Make every hour in the day count!” ~ Mark Amend
- “A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.” ~ David Brinkley
- “Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.” ~ Don Wilder
- “Age is no guarantee of maturity.” – Lawana Blackwell
- “I learned that good judgment comes from experience and that experience grows out of mistakes.” – Omar Bradley
- “We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.” ~ Kahlil Gibran
- “Life’s problems wouldn’t be called “hurdles” if there wasn’t a way to get over them.” ~Author Unknown
And this week’s bonus:
Also published on Medium.