While the average property investor would have no idea who he is, Tom Panos is well known in the real estate industry as a leading auctioneer and real estate sales trainer.
I know I’ve learned lots from him and enjoy his motivational presentations.
Recently he shared:
7 life lessons he wishes he knew earlier…
- Do work you love and are good at.
- Change your perspective – the way you see a problem is the problem
- There are not an endless number of tomorrow’s.
- You are your habits – first you make your habits in your habits make you.
- Eliminate physical and mental toxins from your life.
- Success is an inside job.
- It’s your life what are you going to do about it.
What lessons would you have liked to know earlier in your life?
Leave your thoughts in the comments below…