Let’s start the week with some inspiring quotes for a great property developer and entrepreneur Donald Trump.
- Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game.
- I try to learn from the past, but I plan for the future by focusing exclusively on the present. That’s were the fun is.
- If you’re going to be thinking, you may as well think big.
- It’s always good to be underestimated.
- Sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
- Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
- Part of being a winner is knowing when enough is enough. Sometimes you have to give up the fight and walk away, and move on to something that’s more productive.
- What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
- If you’re interested in ‘balancing’ work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable.
- It’s important to focus on the solution, not the problem.
- When luck is on your side it is not the time to be modest or timid. It is the time to go for the biggest success you can possibly achieve.
- Show me someone without an ego, and I’ll show you a loser.
- Watch, listen, and learn. You can’t know it all yourself. Anyone who thinks they do is destined for mediocrity.
- Success comes from failure, not from memorizing the right answers.
- As an entrepreneur, I choose my teachers carefully, very carefully. I am extremely cautious of the people with whom I spend my time and to whom I listen.
Also published on Medium.