The beginning of a new week is a great time to remind yourself of what you’re capable of achieving.
So here’s a collection of motivational quotes to kickstart your week:
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. – Oscar Wilde
- Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the Titanic. – Anonymous
- I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom. – George S. Patton
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. – David Brinkley
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. ― George Eliot
- Do not wait; the time will never be ‘just right.’ Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. – George Herbert
- When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us. ― Helen Keller
- The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones. ― Confucius
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door. – Kyle Chandler
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realise how close they were to success when they gave up. – Thomas A. Edison
And your bonus for this week:
Also published on Medium.