You really can’t please everyone.
So don’t bother trying – it will only wear you down.
Here are some great quotes to get you inspired:
- “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- The only tasete of success some people will get is when they have a bite of you.
- “Most people just want to see you fall, that’s more reason to stand tall.” ― Emma Michelle
- “Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner.” – Lao Tzu
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” – Steve Jobs
- “Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else’s opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are.” – Kurt Cobain
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” – Beyoncé
- “The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.”― Robert Hand
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.” ― Shannon L. Alder
- “Don’t worry about who doesn’t like you, who has more, or who’s doing what.”― Erma Bombeck
- “Live life as though nobody is watching, and express yourself as though everyone is listening.” ― Nelson Mandel
Also published on Medium.