Here’s 10 motivational quotes from Robert Kiyosaki to kick start your road to success:
- You do not get rich at work. You get rich by doing your homework.
- You know your financial intelligence is increasing if as you get older your money is buying you more freedom, happiness, health and choices in life.
- If you are not happy while getting rich, chances are you will not be happy when you do get rich. So whether you are rich or poor, make sure you are happy.
- If you are afraid of making mistakes, you will not want to do anything.
- We learn by making mistakes, yet in our school system we punish people for making too many of them.
- Many times people do not make money simply because they fear losing money more.
- Conflicts between parent and child begin when the child’s winning formula for success is not the same as the parents’.
- Give your children power, before you give them money.
- The trick of parenting is to find ways to make a child want to learn rather than forcing the child to learn.
- People don’t become obsolete, but their ideas can become obsolete.
This week’s Bonus Quote:
Also published on Medium.