Yes it’s the beginning of another week, and I’m looking forward to what’s ahead.
Just in case you’re not as keen as I am, here are some motivational and inspiration quotes to inspire you on your journey to achieving success.
- A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work – Colin Powell
- To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe -Anatole France
- When I dare to be powerful – to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid – Audre Lorde
- Believe in yourself push your limits experience life conquer your goals and be happy – Addicted2success.com
- Everything you need to be great is already inside you. Stop waiting for someone or something to light your fire. You have the match – Darren Hardy
- Success seems to be connected with action.
Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit – Conrad Hilton
- Most of the important things in the world ave been accomplished by people who ave kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all – Dale Carnegie
- A dream is not something that you wake up from, but something that wakes you up – Charlie Hedges
- You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction – George Lorimer
- Working hard for something we don’t care about is called stress; working hard for something we love is called passion – Simon Sinek
Bonus quote for the week: