Yes, it’s Monday, the beginning of another week and time for your dose of inspiration to kickstart the week.
So here are some “foolish” quotes….
- “People do not wish to appear foolish; to avoid the appearance of foolishness, they are willing to remain actually fools. ” –Alice Walker, Pulitzer prize-winning novelist
- “With too much pride a man cannot learn a thing. In and of itself, learning teaches you how foolish you are.” –Criss Jami, poet and author
- “Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else … Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom.” —Hermann Hesse, German novelist, poet, and painter
- “You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.” –Sidonie Gabrielle Colette, French novelist
- “Until you’re ready to look foolish, you’ll never have the possibility of being great.” –Cher
- “Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness.” –Sacha Guitry, French actor and director
- “Who’s the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” –Alec Guiness (as Obi Wan Kenobi)
- “The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes.” –Sir Winston Churchill
- “We were young, we were foolish, we were arrogant, but we were right.” –Daniel Ellsberg, political activist
- “Whatever you hold onto that you want to do, and that other people tell you you are foolish to want to do, don’t give up.” –Dermot Mulroney, actor